Welcome to Thomas W. Lynch & Associates
Our law firm has offices conveniently located in the southwestern Chicago suburbs and we focus on assisting individuals and business-owners who are dealing with tax, bankruptcy or real estate issues or who are in need of legal defense for criminal or DUI matters. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of personalized service.
When you are facing legal problems or are being harassed by tax or bill collectors, remember:
It Is in Your Best Interest to Work with Experienced, Local Attorneys
What makes us different from other law offices?
- We have former IRS and state tax enforcement personnel on our staff.
- Our staff includes attorneys and accountants who are certified public accountants (CPA’s).
- We have filed more than THREE THOUSAND (3,000) bankruptcies for residents and business-owners in the Chicagoland area.
- We are well-versed in Illinois bankruptcy laws.
- We offer free, confidential and in-person initial consultations.
- We charge competitive rates for our services and work with our clients to set up easy and manageable payment schedules.
- We have offices in two easy-to-get-to locations in the southwestern Chicago suburbs.
- We have served the local community for more than twenty years.
- We have flexible evening and weekend hours available for your convenience.
“Great bankruptcy attorney. We believed we had a complicated bankruptcy case and met with Mr. Lynch to discuss it. He was engaging and made it easy for us to understand our bankruptcy options. He communicated clearly what the next steps in filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy would be ,and after we got him our documents, he followed through on what he said he was going to do. In fact, he was successful in removing a second mortgage lien from our property!”
P. Nicholas, Bankruptcy Client
We Solve Tax Problems
There are a number of circumstances under which you might find yourself in need of a tax attorney. These can include a back-log of non-filed income tax returns, large or overwhelming tax debts, the presence of a tax lien for unpaid taxes, an upcoming audit or even criminal charges for tax evasion or fraud. Any of these problems can turn a business or individual “upside down” if they are not handled properly and expediently.
These situations include circumstances where: a back log of non-filed income tax returns exist, large or overwhelming tax liabilities threaten a business or individual, pending tax lien for unpaid property tax, audits or tax court issues threaten to turn a business or individual “upside down” if not handled properly, or worst of all being confronted with potential or actual criminal charges for tax evasion or fraud.
In these situations it is best to work with experienced tax professionals who are familiar with the IRS tax code and state tax laws and know how to bring your problem to its best possible outcome.
The tax attorneys at Thomas W. Lynch & Associates understand the workings of the government agencies who may be confronting you. Our legal staff includes:
- Two tax attorneys who have previously worked for the Internal Revenue Service in positions involving audit, collections and criminal tax enforcement.
- One tax attorney who has worked for the Illinois Attorney General’s Office in a position involving state tax law enforcement.
- Litigation attorneys, criminal attorneys and a support staff that includes accountants and others who are familiar with dealing with tax matters.
Clients who have turned to us for help with their tax problems have benefited from our confidential handling of their problems.
“I have been a client of this law firm since its inception. They are excellent. They are expert tax professionals and are great for general law. I have recommended them to family and friends for years.”
Michael, Tax-Problem Client
We can provide the services you need to most effectively address your personal or business tax-related problems. Arrange for a FREE initial consultation now by calling us at (708) 598-5999. Or, if you prefer, you can simply complete the online request form in the upper right-hand corner of this page, and someone on our staff will contact you shortly.
We Solve Debt and Bankruptcy Problems
There are a number of reasons that people can find themselves facing unmanageable debt. Problems with lack of employment or under-employment, personal or family issues, or even a faltering economy can all play a role in creating a financial hole that you are struggling to climb out of. You may be dealing with collectors who are harassing you for payment on:
- Overwhelming medical bills
- Mortgage debt
- Credit card debt
- IRS or state tax debt
- Personal debt
Very few people are comfortable with the idea of filing for bankruptcy. Sometimes, however, when economic hardships begin spiraling out of control, this drastic step may be your only viable solution. Our experienced bankruptcy attorneys can review your personal or business-related finances to help you understand your options and to explain how our firm can help.
When considering our law firm for your debt management or bankruptcy needs, remember:
- We have helped more than THREE THOUSAND individuals and business owners in the Chicagoland area achieve financial liberty through the filing of bankruptcy claims.
- We have assisted many thousands more with determining the right course of action for handling their debt problems and have helped them achieve debt-relief without the need to file for bankruptcy.
Consulting an experienced bankruptcy attorney to obtain the legal advice you need is your wise course of action. We are a fully-insured debt relief agency and we can help you in a number of ways including:
- debt reduction through expert negotiations
- debt consolidation assistance
- individual or business bankruptcy filing, and
- other debt relief programs, as appropriate.
We will make it as easy as possible for you to get the information you need. You can learn more by meeting with out of our bankruptcy attorneys at absolutely no cost and with no obligation to retain our services. We believe that you will come away from this consultation with a better grasp on what steps you can take to alleviate your debt burden.
Start yourself on the path to a brighter future by setting up a free initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable bankruptcy lawyers. Simply complete and submit our online request form or call us at (708) 598-5999. Rest assured that your personal information will always be kept fully confidential.
“This place was extremely helpful during my bankruptcy. The secretary Kathy was the best. She explained the whole process to me and my husband, answered all of our questions and was very understanding to our situation. You guys made going through a very hard time in our lives much better. Thank you! “
Anna, Bankruptcy Client
Discover what Our Law Firm Can Do for You
There are many advantages to working with a small local law firm. Join the thousands of others in the southwestern Chicagoland area who have turned to our firm for their legal needs. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you and to arrange a free initial consultation.
Simply fill out the form in the upper right-hand corner of this page or call us at (708) 598-5999 to learn more.