Medical Malpractice Attorney in Alsip, IL

Find Medical Malpractice Representation in Alsip, IL 60803

If you live in the Village of Alsip, IL you have a wealth of nearby outpatient and home health care options. Fresenius Medical Care and Interim HealthCare are just a few miles away. Take a quick drive to neighboring Palos Heights or Oak Lawn and you are can find quality hospital care. In the course of getting the medical care you need, you always hope your care gives you the results you expected. However, if something ever goes wrong, it helps to have a caring, knowledgeable attorney on your side who can advocate for your patient rights.

The attorneys at Thomas W. Lynch & Associates, P.C. have been helping malpractice victims in Alsip and elsewhere find the legal representation they need to help them recover compensation for medical malpractice. The can assess your case and match you with a Chicagoland attorney who has experience handling similar claims.

You may be entitled to compensation if you or a loved one has suffered because of medical negligence. Call (708) 598-5999 today to speak with Thomas W. Lynch & Associates, P.C. about your case or complete our online form to have someone contact you.

How Do I Know If I Have a Medical Malpractice Claim?

According to the law in the state of Illinois, medical malpractice occurs when a health care provider makes an avoidable error that results in serious injury to you or your family member. The law holds health care practitioners accountable to a standard of reasonable and prudent care within their medical community. When a deviation from that standard causes you significant harm, the law entitles you to file a medical malpractice claim.

If your health care provider made any of the following errors while treating you, Thomas W. Lynch & Associates, P.C. can help:

  • Caused paralysis or other injuries during surgery
  • Administered anesthesia improperly
  • Failed to diagnose a serious medical condition like cancer
  • Failed to request tests to detect a serious medical condition
  • Prescribed medication to which you had a known allergy
  • Gave you the wrong medication
  • Misread your x-ray
  • Failed to get your informed consent before treatment or surgery
  • Failed to explain the risks of having surgery or taking medications
  • Failed to take precautions to protect you from deadly infections
  • Operated on you unnecessarily

If you or a family member has suffered due to the negligent care provided by a doctor, nurse or health care facility, call (708) 598-5999 now to discuss your case, free of charge, with Thomas W. Lynch & Associates, P.C. You may also contact us by using our convenient online form.

What Kind of Compensation Am I Entitled to Receive?

Money will never take away the pain or suffering you have endured because of the medical negligence of your health care provider. The goal of compensation is to help you cope with your injury by putting you in the position you would have occupied if you had not been injured. That means assuring that your past and future medical expenses are not paid from your own pocket and that your lost income is restored.

Compensation can make it easier for you to live a productive life by helping you pay for:

  • medication
  • wheelchairs and other medical equipment
  • in-home nursing care
  • daily massage or pain relief therapy
  • vocational rehabilitation
  • other services that help you cope with your malpractice injury

An award for pain, suffering, and emotional distress can also help you improve the quality of your life.

Find out now if you are entitled to compensation for medical malpractice. Call Thomas W. Lynch & Associates, P.C. at (708) 598-5999 for a free, confidential evaluation. You can also contact us by using our convenient online form.