How to get more money out of your paycheck

If you need money now and you anticipate receiving a tax refund next year, you do not need to wait until you file your tax returns to get your money. By changing your withholding on your W-4, you can tap into some of that hard-earned cash right now. Most Americans receive tax refunds each year which means that they are over-withholding during the year. By changing your deductions, you can tap into that extra cash right now. This will mean that you will receive less money back when you file your tax return; however, if you need cash now it might be a good option.

To find out more read, “Your Ticket to Extra Cash for the Holidays.”

Speak Your Mind


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.