Tax break for moving expenses

As unemployment continues to be a problem in many American communities, more and more people are finding it necessary to move in order to find another job. If you have found a new job is at lest 50 miles farther from your home that your previous job and you are moving, you may be able to deduct some or all of your moving expenses on your tax return. You may even be able to deduct expenses related to your job search. You must be able to document the expenses and fill out the appropriate IRS forms.

For the full story read, “A Tax Break for Moving.”

Speak Your Mind


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.